🎉G2 Winter 2024 Report] Hatica Recognized as Momentum Leader with Best Estimated ROI!Read More ->
Engineering Analytics to boost developer productivity
Hatica aggregates activity from all your work apps to power software engineering dashboards and gen AI-driven insights to help teams drive velocity, alignment and well-being
Join the 600+ companies using the Hatica platform
Driving sustainable improvement from small distributed teams to 30,000 people enterprise
How Hatica works to drive productivity and success for your engineering team
Comprehensive work visibility so you can base your decisions on the whole picture
Integrate with the work apps you use
Contextualize and Analyze
Get Automatic Insights
Align engineering reality with business expectations.
Be on track, sprint after sprint!
See important metrics about project, engineering, and the sprint in one simplified view
Understand where your engineers are spending the most time in, and align those efforts with business goals
See how much of the work done in the sprint was planned vs how many were actually completed by the end of the sprint
Software Engineering Analytics
Combine git, project, and collaboration data to get insights into dev workflows to help your engineering teams do their best work
- Track Pull Requests broken down into different stages starting with coding to deployment to identify SDLC velocity, bottlenecks in particular steps and PRs, and opportunities for potential improvement Learn more about Cycle time metrics
- Measure DevOps performance with metrics including Deployment frequency, MTTR, Change failure rate and Lead time Learn more about DORA metrics
- Understand important code review metrics like Unreviewed PRs merged, PR size, and others to qualitatively understand the state of code review and collaboration in your teams
Cycle time metrics
Code review metrics
Hatica streamlines the engineering team’s operations by aggregating all work activities and progress onto a singular dashboard. It provides visibility into what your teams are working on, identify blockers and get actionable insights.
- Discover all work activity across git and project management tools alongside metrics to track team progress asynchronously
- Run automated async stand-ups vis Slack, Email or the Hatica app and be in the loop asynchronously and view them alongside team progress and activity Learn more about Automated work updates and async stand-ups
- Identify the wins, the gaps in allocation, progress in goals and use these to have data-driven discussions in sprint retros
Aggregated work explorer
Automated work updates and async stand-ups
Review dashboards for Sprints
Understand and measure how your teams collaborate to build an engaged and cohesive digital workplace.
- Get insight into how much focus time your team members have to get their work done vs the time spent in jumping between meetings Learn more about Maker time metrics
- Identify and prevent always-on culture by gaining visibility into off-work hour meeting times during work days
- View heatmap of meetings and a breakdown of the types of meetings partaken by your team members in an effort to understand over work, well-being, and more
Maker time metrics
Meeting time and heatmap
Know how your people work, where they invest their time, and what you can do to help them succeed
A better way to send money.
Org-wide workforce and workflow planning
Create a culture of data-driven excellence by aligning effort and investments with business objectives
Team-level process and performance analytics
Accelerate delivery, drive engagement and promote success and team well-being with the help of data-driven insights
Productivity boost with metrics-driven workflows
Access metrics for pull requests, tasks and other work items to be able to cut through the noise and focus on what needs your attention.
Global Engineering Teams Trust Hatica
Read how engineering leaders leverage Hatica's engineering management platform to offer great developer experience and drive engineering excellence
Analytics of Github PRs brought visibility into the health of the team workflows and providing the right, actionable and data driven feedback to engineers from time to time for their growth. It has saved us a lot of time by using feedback based on PRs
CTO and COO @ Amenify
Bobble.ai has set out to get the most of its rapidly growing engineering team while aligning them to the company’s strategic goals, maintaining project delivery velocity without causing developer burnout. Booble.ai envisions building a data-driven engineering team that doesn’t have to compromise on developer experience, at all.
CTO @ Bobble.ai
From the blog
Delivering actionable insights on productivity, engagement, and well-being for engineering teams in the future of work. Read more →
Measuring Engineering Effectiveness as a Director of Engineering: All KPIs That Matter
Lead your engineering team to success! 10 crucial KPIs every director of engineering needs to track for delivery, efficiency, and impact [+ actionable tips inside!]
An Engineering Leader's Guide To Building a Data-Driven Engineering Team
Discover how to build a productive, and data-driven engineering teams. Unlock quality, effectiveness, and innovation in software development.
A CTO’s Guide to Reducing Software Development Costs in 2024
Discover data-driven strategies for reducing software development costs in 2024. Maximize efficiency, minimize expenses, and thrive using Hatica's advanced analytics.