Best Dora Metrics Tool to Track DevOps Performance and Release Quality
Identify bottlenecks, increase velocity and push for better team collaboration in minutes.
Join the 600+ companies using the Hatica platform
Driving sustainable improvement from small distributed teams to 30,000 people enterprise
How it works
Comprehensive work visibility so you can base your decisions on the whole picture
Integrate with the work apps you use
Contextualize and Analyze
Get Automatic Insights
Align engineering reality with business expectations.
Be on track, sprint after sprint!
See important metrics about project, engineering, and the sprint in one simplified view
Understand where your engineers are spending the most time in, and align those efforts with business goals
See how much of the work done in the sprint was planned vs how many were actually completed by the end of the sprint
Software Engineering Analytics
Combine git, project, and collaboration data to get insights into dev workflows to help your engineering teams do their best work
- Track Pull Requests broken down into different stages starting with coding to deployment to identify SDLC velocity, bottlenecks in particular steps and PRs, and opportunities for potential improvement
- Measure DevOps performance with metrics including Deployment frequency, MTTR, Change failure rate and Lead time
- Understand important code review metrics like Unreviewed PRs merged, PR size, and others to qualitatively understand the state of code review and collaboration in your teams
Cycle time metrics
Code review metrics
Hatica aggregates all work activity and progress within a central dashboard to provide visibility into what your teams are working on and where they are facing problems
- Discover all work activity across git and project management tools alongside metrics to track team progress asynchronously
- Run automated async stand-ups vis Slack, Email or the Hatica app and be in the loop asynchronously and view them alongside team progress and activity
- Identify the wins, the gaps in allocation, progress in goals and use these to have data-driven discussions in sprint retros
Aggregated work explorer
Automated work updates and async stand-ups
Review dashboards for Sprints
Understand and measure how your teams collaborate to build an engaged and cohesive digital workplace.
- Get insight into how much focus time your team members have to get their work done vs the time spent in jumping between meetings
- Identify and prevent always-on culture by gaining visibility into off-work hour meeting times during work days
- View heatmap of meetings and a breakdown of the types of meetings partaken by your team members in an effort to understand over work, well-being, and more
Maker time metrics
Meeting time and heatmap
Hatica integrates seamlessly with all the apps that power your digital workplace
Hatica natively integrates with Git, Project Management, CI/CD tools, Communication tools, and Incident Management tools.
Analytics of Github PRs brought visibility into the health of the team workflows and providing the right, actionable and data driven feedback to engineers from time to time for their growth. It has saved us a lot of time by using feedback based on PRs
Danish Chopra, Chief Technology, CTO and COO @ Amenify
Want to see how Hatica helped in Amenify's Engineering excellence journey?Read the case study