Engineering Analytics to boost developer productivity
Hatica equips engineering teams with actionable analytics and workflows to be their best.
How it works
Comprehensive work visibility so you can base your decisions on the whole picture
Integrate with the work apps you use
Contextualize and Analyze
Get Automatic Insights
Combine git, project, and collaboration data to get insights into dev workflows to help your engineering teams do their best work
Cycle time and code-review metrics
- Track Pull requests metrics from open to deployment alongside code-review metrics to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement
- Measure DevOps performance with metrics including Deployment frequency, MTTR, Change failure rate and Lead time
- View aggregated activity and metrics in a centralized dashboard from git, project management and CI/CD tools that act as proxy for performance and progress insights
Effort allocation visibility
- Get insights into where your engineering teams are allocating their effort to help align them with business goals
Hatica aggregates all work activity and progress within a central dashboard to provide visibility into what your teams are working on and where they are facing problems
Aggregated work explorer
- Discover all work activity across git and project management tools alongside metrics to track team progress asynchronously
Automated work updates and stand-ups
- Run automated stand-ups vis Slack, Email or the Hatica app and be in the loop asynchronously and view them alongside team progress and activity
Review dashboards for better 1:1s
- Run data-driven 1:1s with git metrics, insights from collaboration metrics, activity log to help identify problem areas and ensure your team's wellbeing and effectiveness
Progress dashboards for effective retros
- Identify the wins, the gaps in allocation, progress in goals and use these to have data-driven discussions in sprint retros
Understand and measure how your teams collaborate to build an engaged and cohesive digital workplace.
Know how your people work, where they invest their time, and what you can do to help them succeed
A better way to send money.
Org-wide workforce and workflow planning
Create a culture of data-driven excellence by aligning effort and investments with business objectives
Team-level process and performance analytics
Accelerate delivery, drive engagement and promote success and team well-being with the help of data-driven insights
Productivity boost with metrics-driven workflows
Access metrics for pull requests, tasks and other work items to be able to cut through the noise and focus on what needs your attention.
From the blog
Delivering actionable insights on productivity, engagement, and well-being for engineering teams in the future of work. Read more →
Effective code review practices for 2022
Code reviews are critical in ensuring code quality and completeness. Tracking these dev metrics can help teams boost the effectiveness and health of their review process.
Code churn: An analysis of troublesome workflows and possible countermeasures
Explore potential workflows that cause code churn and discover counter measures that leaders can use to mitigate the impact of churn.
Code complexity - a comprehensive guide
Understand what complexity in code really is, its business impacts, and how to improve code quality using metrics like code complexity.