How it works
Comprehensive work visibility so you can base your decisions on the whole picture
Integrate with the work apps you use
Contextualize and Analyze
Get Automatic Insights
Align engineering reality with business expectations.
Be on track, sprint after sprint!
See important metrics about project, engineering, and the sprint in one simplified view
Understand where your engineers are spending the most time in, and align those efforts with business goals
See how much of the work done in the sprint was planned vs how many were actually completed by the end of the sprint
Software Engineering Analytics
Combine git, project, and collaboration data to get insights into dev workflows to help your engineering teams do their best work
- Track Pull Requests broken down into different stages starting with coding to deployment to identify SDLC velocity, bottlenecks in particular steps and PRs, and opportunities for potential improvement
- Measure DevOps performance with metrics including Deployment frequency, MTTR, Change failure rate and Lead time
- Understand important code review metrics like Unreviewed PRs merged, PR size, and others to qualitatively understand the state of code review and collaboration in your teams
Cycle time metrics
Code review metrics
Hatica aggregates all work activity and progress within a central dashboard to provide visibility into what your teams are working on and where they are facing problems
- Discover all work activity across git and project management tools alongside metrics to track team progress asynchronously
- Run automated async stand-ups vis Slack, Email or the Hatica app and be in the loop asynchronously and view them alongside team progress and activity
- Identify the wins, the gaps in allocation, progress in goals and use these to have data-driven discussions in sprint retros
Aggregated work explorer
Automated work updates and async stand-ups
Review dashboards for Sprints
Understand and measure how your teams collaborate to build an engaged and cohesive digital workplace.
Know how your people work, where they invest their time, and what you can do to help them succeed
A better way to send money.
Org-wide workforce and workflow planning
Create a culture of data-driven excellence by aligning effort and investments with business objectives
Team-level process and performance analytics
Accelerate delivery, drive engagement and promote success and team well-being with the help of data-driven insights
Productivity boost with metrics-driven workflows
Access metrics for pull requests, tasks and other work items to be able to cut through the noise and focus on what needs your attention.
From the blog
Delivering actionable insights on productivity, engagement, and well-being for engineering teams in the future of work. Read more →
4 Key DevOps Metrics for improved efficiency and performance
Learn how to use DevOps metrics to improve dev team speed, alignment, and efficiency.
How to Calculate and Analyze Code Churn Rate?
Delve into details about code churn metrics, learn how to calculate code churn rate, and how to use the metric to improve dev team performance.
How to Prevent Software Engineers' Burnout?
Burnout is very real in software engineering teams. Here is how you can counter software engineer burnout using engineering analytics.