Hatica is a
Momentum Leaderfor 3rd time in a row!
#1 for Likelihood to Recommend, Easy to Setup and Integrate, Faster Go-Live - Hatica outshines its competition once again as the most value-driven engineering management platform in the Software Development Analytics Tools category.
Learn how Hatica helps engineering teams drive engineering excellence with actionable data-driven insights
Get visibility into your workforce and workflows
Align team efforts with business goals
Identify and resolve bottlenecks or inefficiencies to improve performance
Augment team experience by pre-empting burnout and productivity risks
Automate standups and progress updates
Drive team engagement and cohesion
Read more about Hatica in G2 Fall 2023 Report
See Why Global Engineering Teams Choose Hatica
Over Other Platforms
Hatica winning the G2 charts again and again!
Software Engineering Analytics
Combine git, project, and collaboration data to get insights into dev workflows to help your engineering teams do their best work
- Track Pull Requests broken down into different stages starting with coding to deployment to identify SDLC velocity, bottlenecks in particular steps and PRs, and opportunities for potential improvement Learn more about Cycle time metrics
- Measure DevOps performance with metrics including Deployment frequency, MTTR, Change failure rate and Lead time Learn more about DORA metrics
- Understand important code review metrics like Unreviewed PRs merged, PR size, and others to qualitatively understand the state of code review and collaboration in your teams
Cycle time metrics
Code review metrics
Hatica streamlines the engineering team’s operations by aggregating all work activities and progress onto a singular dashboard. It provides visibility into what your teams are working on, identify blockers and get actionable insights.
- Discover all work activity across git and project management tools alongside metrics to track team progress asynchronously
- Run automated async stand-ups vis Slack, Email or the Hatica app and be in the loop asynchronously and view them alongside team progress and activity Learn more about Automated work updates and async stand-ups
- Identify the wins, the gaps in allocation, progress in goals and use these to have data-driven discussions in sprint retros
Aggregated work explorer
Automated work updates and async stand-ups
Review dashboards for Sprints
Understand and measure how your teams collaborate to build an engaged and cohesive digital workplace.
- Get insight into how much focus time your team members have to get their work done vs the time spent in jumping between meetings Learn more about Maker time metrics
- Identify and prevent always-on culture by gaining visibility into off-work hour meeting times during work days
- View heatmap of meetings and a breakdown of the types of meetings partaken by your team members in an effort to understand over work, well-being, and more
Maker time metrics
Meeting time and heatmap
Users ♥ Us
Read what existing users have to say about Hatica