Senior Content Writer
Hatica is a venture-backed fast growing SaaS startup focussed on building an engineering analytics platform to help development teams drive productivity, alignment and well-being. It was founded in 2020 by a strong team from Georgia Tech, IIT, and Uber. We operate as a fully distributed organization of high performance and inclusive teams.
Hatica is looking for a self-driven and passionate individual who sees content at the core of modern day digital marketing. Someone who is passionate to work with tech and business teams to create a coherent brand story and product narrative at a fast-growing start-up.
We are looking to hire someone who can understand how tech-buying happens, the changing dynamics of content and buying behavior across the funnel. S/he should be able to connect tech products to their rightful users using relevant content. The role demands spontaneity, creativity while generating impactful content.
This is a great opportunity where you could experiment with various styles and formats of content writing while racing out to a niche audience. Your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation.
- Have a thorough understanding of the product and the ecosystem via in-depth research on industry-related topics, product-market fit to develop original and impactful content
- Develop long and short form content in terms of blogs, gated content such as guides or ebooks
- Liaison with freelancers to define content briefs, proofread and edit the final work
- Prepare a detailed content distribution strategy across channels and mediums
- Have a decent understanding of various content aggregator platforms to distribute the
- content produced
- Work with SEO specialist to use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to interpret project briefs and develop relevant
- concepts into content ideas
- Track and report on content insights and analytics (e. g. traffic, engagement, conversion rates, shares, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in English, Marketing, Journalism or Engineering.
- Software Engineering background is preferred
- 2-4 yrs of content writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Experience with various social networks and platforms
- Great team player and strong interpersonal skills