Legal and Compliance (Founder’s Office)
We are looking for an experienced legal counsel to join our Founder’s office to lead all things legal and compliance at Hatica.
- Provide legal advice and services on a variety of matters to the organization
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and organizational policies
- Maintain relationships with outside counsel, regulatory bodies, and other legal entities
- Review and draft contracts and other legal documents
- Advise on the legal implications of business decisions and provide guidance on legal risks and compliance
- Drafting, review and negotiation of sales contracts globally, NDAs, customer, vendor, marketing agreements and any other commercial contracts.
- Assist Executives in reviewing and negotiation of investment and partnership deals
- Oversee all legal compliance of the companies (US and India subsidiary)
- Managing organization’s intellectual property.
- Drafting, review of policies and procedures, regulations, bylaws, and other legal documents
Legal adviceTech LawComplianceContracts