We are looking for a core team member to head our Sales efforts of selling Hatica to engineering teams from CTOs to Engineering managers. You’ll work directly with the founders and leadership team to shape and implement our sales and go-to-market strategy globally. As the sales leader at Hatica you’ll be tasked with building and managing the sales and customer success teams.
- Build out the GTM and sales strategy and team.
- Organise and motivate sales teams to overachieve sales targets
- Deliver product demos and run webinars.
- Lead Enterprise deals
- Impact product roadmap by connecting the business to customer feedback.
- Support marketing efforts to bring engaged prospects onto product demo.
- Be an evangelist for the company's vision and values across the board, including presenting at conferences and events
- A strong B2B SaaS sales experience (>5 years ).
- Experience with leading strategy and execution with senior teams.
- Track record of selling significant net new business.
- Experience selling in the US market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Having experience selling developer tools is a plus.
- High growth equity
- Top Compensation
- Work with the best and brightest on a global cutting-edge SaaS product
- Performance oriented culture built on fairness and inclusivity
- Fully remote team