Productive throughput and efficiency
This section gives critical metrics on code quality, and the overall productivity of the work being committed.
- Code churn: Code that is deleted/rewritten within 21 days of merging is called code churn or rework
- Productive Throughput and Efficiency: Code that is not churned, that is, code that does not get rewritten/deleted within than 21 days.
- Efficiency: Percentage of Code that does not get churned.
- Identify problematic areas of code
- Identify problematic repositories
- Identify lack of expertise or a need to upskill your engineers
- Identify potential quality issues and probability of bugs in future edits
Subscribe to Hatica's blog
Get bi-weekly emails with the latest from Hatica's blog
Share this article: