🎉G2 Winter 2024 Report] Hatica Recognized as Momentum Leader with Best Estimated ROI!Read More ->
Organic Marketing Specialist
Hatica is a venture-backed fast growing SaaS startup focused on building an engineering analytics platform to help development teams drive productivity, alignment and well-being. It was founded in 2020 by a strong team from Georgia Tech, IIT, and Uber. We operate as a fully distributed organization of high performance and inclusive teams.
- Create and execute Whitehat strategies to increase the number of backlinks to increase organic traffic.
- Promote content produced by the content team to increase traffic and visibility (Organic & Paid).
- Use advanced Google search techniques and queries to find link opportunities.
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute a conversion rate optimisation strategy.
- Develop hypotheses and build and execute A/B or multivariate tests according to the optimisation strategy.
- Support growth in organic site traffic and optimize site conversions by closely working with the content, demand & product marketing team.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of organic/ growth marketing experience in the SaaS Industry.
- Experience in building backlinks and promoting content (Organic + Paid).
- Experienced and knowledgeable with CRO tools to set up, launch, develop A/B tests (Optimizely, Optimize, VWO, etc).
- Experience with research tools including HotJar, CrazyEgg, Freshmarketer, or other similar tools.
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypotheses for constant and fast iteration testing.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Work with the best and brightest on a global cutting-edge SaaS product
- Performance oriented culture built on fairness and inclusivity
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Fully remote team, work from anywhere
- Monthly work-from-home stipend for your work setup
2 - 3 years