PRs reviewed gives the count of number of PRs reviewed by the reviewers. Reviews can be comments or an approval/request for changes.
- The version control system (eg:Git) is continously monitored for Pull Request (PR) events such as creation, updates, and closures.
- Review actions on PRs, including comments, approvals, and change requests, that indicate that a review has taken place are identified.
- Each review action is counted as one instance of PR review, regardless of the nature of the action (comment, approval, etc.).
- The counts are aggregated across PRs and reviewers.
- Developer Summary
- Activity Log
- Dev Metric Grid
- Identify bottlenecks or inefficiencies in the code review process by tracking the number of PRs reviewed compared to those opened.
- Evaluate individual team members' contribution and effectiveness in the code review process based on the number of PRs they review.