Comment count per PR
This metric gives an overview of the number of comments left on PRs on an average.
- The metric is computed based on the comments made for a pull request (PR).
- Git/VCS tools provide the data used to analyze comments made.
- Review Collaboration
- Comments per PR shows collaboration in the team
- Very high numbers can indicate lack of expertise of author, failed test cases, etc
- Very high numbers can throw light on issues like high cycle time because PRs might be getting held up with large number of back and forth in a PR review.